Saturday, August 13, 2011

Flavour of the season- Scent of A Woman and Protect the Boss

A numbers of  new dramas started to air from this July and a few are about to start. The very busy season of hilarious Best Love, action packed City Hunter, my  obsession Lie to Me  came to end successfully. The last one was most dear to me for its OTP. Kang Ji Hwan and Yoon Eun Hye are the best. I love to see them together on screen but very much want to see them  a off screen as cute couple. I am now  concentrating on the new ones. Among them my favorites are Scent of a Woman and Protect the Boss.

Some Stills from upcoming episode 8

The first one is much awaited  and anticipated to be something special. The odd star cast Kim Sun Ah and Lee Dong Wook as a pair generated so much interest. This drama brings back Wuri Samsooni from a long break. Her last drama was City Hall with Cha Seung Won aka Dokko Jin. It was a blast. So, when a drama is  announced with Kim Sun Ah as a leading lady, it becomes a must watch for drama lovers like me. Besides this, our charming Lee Dong Wook restarts his acting carrier after two years military service with this drama.So these  are the reason for starting to  watch a drama , but holding it's interest is a different thing. So, now when  its first 6 episodes are already aired  I can say that we are not disappointed. It has a different charm. Despite of  being a drama with dying heroine it is not a sad story until now and I think it's the best thing of this drama. The other most enjoyable thing of this drama is the presence of Scent of a Woman is the rude doctor , Eom Ki Joon . His appearance makes it more interesting. So, I am keeping my fingers crossed to have a new all time favorite drama.


The second interesting new drama is Protect the Boss. Initially when its star cast was announced it couldn't catch me eyes. To be honest, I didn't like  Choi Kang Hee and Ji Sung in their  previous dramas and so didn't expect anything good. But Protect the Boss comes  to me like a pleasant surprise. It is not only funny and enjoyable but also has its logic. The Chemistry between the four main characters is so real. Protect the Boss only aired its second week till date with a positive response. I am looking forward to have a blast with this OTP.
Let's enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment